We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. You will need to wear a face mask to your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We are asking that you remain in your car and call us upon your arrival. We are staggering patient arrival times and checking out. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 609-883-6900.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Laurence Chacker
Whether it’s your first time or your 100th time, visiting the dentist can be challenging. That’s why at the Center for Contemporary Periodontics and Dental Implants we take extra steps to ensure your comfort. We believe our patients deserve the best, and it’s precisely this commitment to the highest quality that sets us apart.
Who are we? Center for Contemporary Periodontics and Dental Implants is a highly recognized premiere periodontal practice that is dedicated to helping you have a happy, healthy mouth. Having devoted itself to caring for the families of New Jersey and Pennsylvania for over 30 years, Center for Contemporary Periodontics and Dental Implants is the preferred office of many patients.
Our Periodontists, Dr. Laurence G. Chacker, Dr. Jennifer Georgiadis, and Dr. Sung Min Lee are highly experienced periodontists who practice a full scope of periodontics with expertise in areas such as periodontal gum disease and dental implants. You can count on our caring, friendly staff to get to know you and recognize your individual needs as we always take the time to listen and answer your questions. Whether you’re visiting for a routine periodontal cleaning or a surgical procedure, we make sure you always receive the best care possible .